BIG Engineering Works Co. fully recognizes that health and safety are essential for the welfare and morale of mankind and also important contributor to corporate growth.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all people concerned, every BIG Engineering Works Co. person including the Top Management shall comply with the following codes of conduct for safety:
- Recognize that every manager and employee has a duty and responsibility for safety.
- Enhance safety consciousness and knowledge through continuous education and training.
- Establish safety regulations and comply therewith to eliminate unsafe activities and procedures.
- Assess every situation, which presents a possibility of an accident, and take all precautionary measures against such possible accidents.
- Ensure a hazard-free and clean work environment.
- Create interest and enthusiasm in safety efforts through recognition of safety performance.
“EVERY ACCIDENT IS PREVENTABLE”
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
Without exception, all personnel working on site must keep SAFETY in mind under all circumstances.
“ACCIDENTS CAN BE PREVENTED” all personnel must believe in this. All personnel are to be encouraged to make an active effort to identify unsafe acts and conditions and implement countermeasures for their elimination or effective control.
The aim of every person on this project must be to prevent bodily injury or harm to the health of personnel and to prevent fires or damage to property and equipment.
“SAFETY IS A LINE FUNCTION” all BIG Engineering staff shall discharge their duties and responsibilities in accordance with local legislation and in compliance with site safety rules, standards and procedures of the client to provide a safe and healthy place of work.
“SAFETY IS A CONDITION OF WORK” all personnel on the site have the authority to and can stop work if it is found to be un-safe or a risk to health.
“SAFETY AWARENESS” safety education and training shall be continuously provided to all personnel and safety awareness shall be promoted by the site management all every opportunity.
“SAFETY IS MEASURABLE” safety performance and compliance with site rules, standards and procedures of the client shall be monitored and measured. Corrective and / or demerit action shall be instituted against offenders.
“OUR TARGET IS ZERO ACCIDENT”